Top Dog Fur Vacuums for your house
Dog fur vacuums will help you keep your house free from pet hairs once and for all. Dogs are man’s greatest friends and companions. But taking care and having cats and dogs at home means we have lots of extra hair in the house to clean up. All this pet hair can turn out to be more than just an irritation for those people who are suffering from allergies.
Also for pet owners not suffering from allergies, it can be infuriating to have matted hair all over the carpet and furniture.
Shedding hair is a natural phenomenon for our furry pets and getting rid of all that pet hair is a very difficult task. The best option for this problem is a dog fur vacuum specially designed for cleaning pet hair. For those living in tiled or wooden floored houses. You could follow up your vacuuming by using a high-quality steam mop.
The regular vacuums are not designed to competently remove pet hair. Whether they’re the hand-held models, heavy-duty ones or the ones with strong central systems. You will need to carefully analyze each of the features to choose the most suitable dog fur vacuum. You will need to understand your needs and preferences and then match them to select the best dog fur vacuum. The ideal dog fur vacuum will be the one having the best suction, filters, and tools to handle high volumes of pet hair.
Types of Dog Fur Vacuums:
There are a number of options of Dog Fur Vacuums available in the market. Some of them are upright vacuums, canister vacuums, and all-around vacuums. Canister vacuums generally offer greater access over close edges and corners in the house, as compared to the upright vacuums. Nowadays you also get great cordless stick vacuums like the Bissell Bolt XRT Pet 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum which are amazing for cleaning pet hair.
Some of the best Dog Fur Vacuums which you could consider for your home are:
- Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Pet Bagged Upright: A mid-priced model, this vacuum is a very good option for pet owners. It has great suction power, however, the attachments are not of very great quality.
- Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Corded Hand Vacuum: This little vacuum is the perfect option for cleaning furniture, dog beds, cat stands, and small messes. It is light in weight, handheld, and also has an attached nozzle with rubber comb-like bristles to grab hair. However this dog fur vacuum is specifically only for pet hair, it’s not as useful for sucking up regular dirt. It is very light on the pocket too.
- bObsweep Robotic Vacuum and Mop: Set your vacuum and forget about it. This alternative to the Roomba has been designed specifically for pet owners, aiming toward picking up hair and dust wherever the vacuum moves. Though it is much expensive than the others in the market, it is the price you pay for convenience.
- Dyson Ball Animal Upright Vacuum: One of the most expensive Dog Fur Vacuums in the market, it is the best in almost every category right from suction to filtration. This vacuum has been specifically designed for homes with pets, with a tangle-free attachment which helps in removing the hair.
- Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet: This dog fur vacuum is a high-quality substitute to the Dyson that many pet parents prefer. Other than great suction, it is lightweight, navigable, and very easy to handle it is.
- Electrolux UltraFlex Canister Vacuum: The Electrolux vacuum has the ability to suck up long pet hairs from plush or carpets. Its suction power and brush roll effortlessly handle deep carpet cleaning without getting clogged. The brush rolls have a self-cleaning feature which helps in preventing tangles. This dog fur vacuum’s height is also adjustable, for easy cleaning of different surfaces and area.